Vision and Mission
To create and nurture a conducive environment and support services that promote research excellence in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
The RSC is the research management and administration unit of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, providing comprehensive and quality research support services to the faculty research community and its external research engagements.
Strategic Goal and Objectives
To be a Centre of Excellence in Research Management and Administration through:
- Providing comprehensive research support services while effectively managing risks and opportunities
- Reducing administrative burden on researchers to enhance researcher productivity and satisfaction
- Facilitating enhancement of research knowledge, skills and competencies through continuous learning
- Improving access to research information
- Strengthening research governance and compliance to ensure responsible conduct of research
- Facilitating research collaboration institutionally, nationally and internationally
University of Zimbabwe
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Research Support Centre
Parirenyatwa Hospital Grounds
Tel: +263 242 708020, +263 242 705946