To create and nurture a conducive environment and support services for researchers to promote research excellence in the College of Health Sciences.
The RSC is the designated pre-award and post-award administration office for the College of Health Sciences, providing comprehensive and quality research support services to the college research community and its external research engagements.
Strategic Goal and Objectives
To Contribute to the Overall Research Enterprise of the College by:
- Providing comprehensive research support services while effectively managing risks and opportunities
- Reducing administrative burden of research to enhance researcher productivity and satisfaction
- Facilitating enhancement of research knowledge, skills and competencies through continuous learning
- Improving access to research information
- Strengthening research governance and compliance to nurture a climate that promotes research excellence in the College
- Facilitating research collaboration institutionally, nationally and internationally